This is *Bharath Kumar from Yochana IT*; We are looking for *Web service
Developer with Oracle Apps Experience at Santa Monica, CA *the below
mentioned job description.  Kindly forward me your resume, rate and contact
details for further process at *bhara...@yochanait.com

I also request you to forward this opportunity to your friends or
colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be in search of a job or
looking for a change.

*Role :* Web service Developer with Oracle Apps Experience

*Location :* Santa Monica, CA

*Position Type: *Contract

*Note: web services and Oracle R12.2.3 version experience is Mandatory*

*Job description:*

- Understand Integrated SOA Service Gateway architecture in R12.2.3

- Hands on experience to design REST based services

- Convert API packages to REST based web services

- Expertise in Mobile based web service applications.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Bharath kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

*23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335*

*Contact: 248-598-7509(Direct), 248- 213- 6465 Ext- 127(Office),
248-876-4228 (Fax) *

*bhara...@yochanait.com <bhara...@yochanait.com>  || www.yochanait.com

*Skype ID: bharathyochanait  || Yahoo!: chidurala_bharath*

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove*