*Good day Partners,*

*We have a contract Job opportunity with our Client in Mountain View,
CA for DevOps Engineer for duration of 6 to 12 Months.*

*If you are interested, Please revert back with your latest resume and
contact details and expected pay rate to **msha...@tech-netinc.com*
<msha...@tech-netinc.com>* (MKM Shahid)*

*Role: DevOps Engineer*

*Location: Mountain View, CA*

*Duration: 6 to12 Months*

*Interview can be arranged Today *

*Local to California candidates ONLY can apply*

*Minimum 10+ years experience*

*Must have a LinkedIn Profile*

*Minimal Requirements*

·                       *Strong background in Linux/Windows Administration*

·                       *Good scripting skills*

·                       *Experience with automation/configuration
management using either Puppet, Chef or an equivalent*

·                       *Experience with AWS is required*

·                       *Write and maintain infrastructure documentation*

·                       Monitoring automation; making sure that the correct
monitors are deployed

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Shahid MKM*

Staffing Manager

*Tech - Net Inc*

Email: msha...@tech-netinc.com

Direct: 916-673-3107

Board: 916.458.4390 EXT: 101
101 Parkshore Dr.  Suite #100, Folsom, CA 95630

web: http://www.tech-netinc.com

*A WMBE certified company*