*Job Title: IVR Technology Architect*
*Location: Middletown, NJ 07748*
*Duration: 6+ Years*
· Interface with clients including Enterprise and Government
· Lead requirement and design meetings, Gather technical
specifications and business requirements
· Develop technical system requirements, Address client inquiries
· Provide technical documentation, Report project status to Project
manager, Escalate technical and project issues to project manager
· Responsible for execution of module by ensuring developers are
meeting deliverables, coding to standards/architecture, understand/adhere
to change, defect and release management
· Addresses client inquiries and investigations during and after
the development lifecycle,
· Meets with clients onsite when required
· *IVR, Avaya, Genesys, Cisco – Cross platform knowledge*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.