Please find the below requirement and let me know you interest.
*a...@proit-solutions.com**Employer Note: need locals and **Scala/Akka Must*
*Senior Java Developer (Scala/Akka Must)*Location:
*Scottsdale, AZDuration: 6+ Months*
Preferred Skills include experience in AKKA and RESTful Web Services
written in JAVA.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities* include the following. Other duties
may be assigned.
Develop efficient and reliable RESTful web services written in Java.
Drive API first backend development for a Reactive Web Design and future
Lead by example in Scrum w/XP practices, writing test firsts and pushing
Ensure quality solutions are derived through collaboration and XP best
Provide meaningful participation in all scrum ceremonies.
Effectively communicate across technical and business resources.
Work with business users to understand business needs with a constant focus
on the end customer.
Handle special projects, as requested, in order to meet the changing needs
of the corporation and/or business environment and to take advantage of
first to market opportunities.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 5 years programming experience in an Agile-Scrum environment
w/XP (TDD, Pair Coding, Refactoring, Simple Design); Experience
tracking/growing code coverage
- Experience with a variety of testing tools such as:
- Prefer experience with project delivery tools such Version One or Jira
- Prefer relevant knowledge with common programming languages and tools
· Akka Actors
· Amazon Cloud Services (AWS, EC2, EBS, SQS)
*Other Skills and Abilities*
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
- Experience in working a multi-location, multi-time zone environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required.
- Strong customer orientation with excellent work ethic and dedication.
*Education, Certificates, Licenses, Registrations*
· 4- Year College degree, preferably in a technical discipline
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.