Please Share Me Profile -- dhira...@idctechnologies.com
*Note: Passport Number is Mandatory*
*Role:* *Java Developer*
*Job Location: San Jose, CA*
*Duration: Long Term*
• BS/MS degree or equivalent
• 8+ years of Java/J2EE spring development with an extensive
knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, software design patterns and
• Extensive knowledge and experience with Test-Driven Development
and/or Behavior-Driven Development
• Extensive knowledge and experience with J2EE Components (JSP, JMS,
Web Services), Spring Framework (e.g. Spring DI, Web MVC, Security) and
• Extensive knowledge and experience with Web development on Java
• Extensive experience in Linux and Window OS
• Experience in RDBMS like Postgres, Oracle and developing database
logic and writing complex efficient queries
• Experience in using Git source control
• Working Knowledge of the full SDLC
• Demonstrated teamwork skills with a solid analytical background.
• Excellent organizational, communication, presentation, and
• Build/Configuration Management/Initial Setup experience is a plus
• Experience in distributed computing is a plus
• Experience with Mobile web development is a plus
• Experience with cloud based infrastructure (Heroku, Amazon...) is
• Experience with Sales Force platform is a plus
• Knowledge of User Experience design methodologies is a plus
Backbone) is a plus
| *IDC Technology* |
Office: 408-418-5778 Ext: 3075 | *dhira...@idctechnologies.com
Yahoo/Gtalk - trg.dhiraj
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.