Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest...
Role: Project Manager- TDR
Location: Rochester, MN
Duration: 1 year
SKILLS: *PMP certification required- Experience with Epic Technical Dress
Rehearsals or other software rollouts to multiple locations preferred -
Experience managing geographically distributed teams Epic experience is not
required but must have strong PM skills.*
Work will consist of the following tasks:
· Communications: Develop operations communication templates,
schedule operations briefing calls, and final appointment invitations.
· Scheduling: Work with endpoint, operations, and volume metrics to
put together a validated schedule outlining when each site will be seen by
the TDR teams.
· Staffing: Work with each major organization (Project team,
Operations, Epic, and Endpoint) to identify and/or hire resources as needed
and communicate resourcing needs
· Training and Pilot Planning: Develop a training plan for the TDR
field team members and schedule / conduct a pilot to refine methodologies
· Environment Readiness: Prepare production for TDR by creating
sufficient test patients, migrating build, and testing tester logins.
Ensure ongoing production environment cleanup.
· Test Scripts: Develop test scripts that outline, step-by-step,
how to perform essential Epic functionality to test the device
· Checklists: For each device, provide a checklist that, when used,
can demonstrate a successful or failed device test, as well indicate when
and where to place a device label. These allow for tracking readiness at
the device level.
· Design Daily Tracker and Leadership reports The rate for this
requisition is all inclusive.
Candidates will be expected to provide their own equipment.
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
*408-459-5794 [Direct] I **manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com*
*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.