This is *Rohan* from *Magnus Technology Solutions INC*. *Magnus* is a
preferred nationwide staffing vendor to Fortune 500 companies in the US. We
have an immediate opportunity with one of our clients. Please find the job
description below and if you are interested, please forward your
resume to *ro...@magnustechnol.com
<roh...@magnustechnol.com>*. You can also *Reach Me :* *775-473-5989 EXT:
*NOTE: It is mandate to provide VISA copy and Proof of ID during the
*Only local candidates to Sunnyvale or candidates open to appear for onsite
*Position : Full-Stack Developers*
*Location : Sunnyvale, CA*
*Duration : 6 - 12 Months+*
*Job Type : C2C/W2/1099*
Full Stack Developer - As a key member of the Global Software
Architecture & Engineering team (GSAE) you will be responsible for end to
end development lifecycle from requirement, solution, design,
implementation, testing and deployment with a focus on delivering solutions
against business goals, technical requirements and platform engineering
standards. The role must be hands on and will be willingness to work as
*Job Responsibilities: *
• Act as the highest-level technical expert on the
development and implementation of highly complex, large-scale internet
applications on diverse platforms.
• Design and implement end-to-end functional applications.
• Adapt to DevOps model for project delivery.
• Drive continuous improvement in test coverage and test
• Document and demonstrate solutions by developing
documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and
• Develop code that is cross-browser/cross-platform UI
compatible and troubleshoot associated issues. ? Oversee system quality
assurance and consistency with installation and security policy and
• Provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff
• Coordinate with Off-site lead Experience and
• 7+ years of software development experience.
• Familiar with agile software development methodologies and
experienced several full software development life-cycles
• Strong knowledge on popular Node.js packages (Express,
Request, UnderscoreJS), AngularJS and JSON with hands-on experience in
using most of them.
• Knowledge in designing and developing in Node.js, NoSQL
Databases, Micro Services Architecture, Docker.
• Must have strong skills in enterprise Java technology stack
including J2EE, Spring, REST, SOA and Web Services Implementation.
• Must have good knowledge of Agile, TDD, Continuous
• Good experience with Maven, Eclipse, JIRA, SVN/GitHub,
Selenium, and TestNG
• Strong in object-oriented analysis and design using OO
design patterns and UML
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation
skills. Must be able to effectively communicate complex technical concepts
with fellow team members as well as peers in other groups.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Have a wonderful day!!*
*Business Development Manager *
*Email:** ro...@magnustechnol.com <roh...@magnustechnol.com> |* *Gmail :
d.rohan...@gmail.com <d.rohan...@gmail.com> *
*Magnus Technology Solutions INC.**| 2600 El Camino Real | Suite 601 | Palo
Alto, CA-94306 *
*Phone:** 775-473-5989 EXT: 949*
*Website: **http://www.magnustechnol.com <http://www.magnustechnol.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.