Hi All ,
Hope you are doing well !!
We have an opening as Network Engineer at Menlo Park, CA.
I have listed out the job description below, so if you have any consultant
regarding the same, then share the resume at vic...@acreaty.com ASAP !!
*Job Role *:: *Network Engineer *
*Location ::* *Menlo Park , CA*
*Duration :: 12+ Months*
*Min exp: 10 years *
*Rate : $50/hr on C2C (all inclusive)*
*Must Have **:* Cisco, Juniper professional certifications like - CCNP,
*Must have : *Juniper MX960 routers, BGP/OSPF
*We require 1 Network L3 resource in MPK with Spanish speaking/writing
● Install, configure and support large-scale production and corporate
including routers, switches, console servers and optical transport
● Troubleshoot network hardware and software, working with 3rd party
vendors and suppliers on root cause analysis and resolution.
● Troubleshoot and repair local and long haul circuits, working with both
and 3rd party vendors to isolate and resolve cabling issues.
● Schedule and perform network maintenance, repair, and upgrade tasks as
while limiting the impact on the production network
● Use internal software, tools, and scripts to configure, monitor, and
● Perform queue management for alarms, tasks, and incidents and participate
● Troubleshooting network link/device/configuration issues, isolating the
fixing the problem
● Creating new RMA requests through OEM vendors for both replacement
as well as obtaining technical assistance when troubleshooting devices.
● Verify capacity, draining traffic, suppressing alarms before replacing;
cards, sup cards.
● Tracking, maintaining and updating asset inventory of defective and
● Troubleshoot, tracing , looping links to locate the physical issue.
● The ideal candidate will have 9+ years’ experience in networks
installation, configuration and support.
● *Experience with Cisco Nexus/ASR, Arista and Juniper Enterprise and
Service Provider network hardware platforms and architectures including
data center switching platforms.*
● Strong working knowledge of routing and switching technologies and
● Demonstrated ability to analyze complex situations and utilize
troubleshooting skills, systems and tools, and creative problem solving
abilities under pressure
● *Strong working knowledge of Linux OS and CLI navigation*
Thanks & Regards
*vic...@acreaty.com <vic...@acreaty.com> *|*www.acreaty.us
Hangout : *victor.acre...@gmail.com* <victor.acre...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.