Hello,

My name is Samir; I am a Technical Recruiter with an IT staffing firm name
Tecsplus consulting.
We are a leading business process solutions firm, seeking experienced IT
professionals
for our clients. WE ONLY WORK WITH DIRECT CLIENTS.

Below are the job details for your reference:

Job Title: Sr. UC Engineer

Location: Newport Beach, CA

Duration: 2-3 Months
Top technologies:
1.       UC Avaya Blue
2.       Previous Nortel system experience
3.       Aura Contact Center CS1000
4.       (Applied Voice and Speak Technologies) AVST Voice mail system
experience
5.       SIP Manager
6.       Skype for Business a plus
7.       Rightfax a plus
Pac Life is a Multi division, multi-location very complex environment.
The Senior Telecom/UC Engineer position is technical in nature and requires
hands-on approach for the daily operation and advancement of the VoIP Voice,
Video, and Skype infrastructure.  This position will participate in the
implementation,
ongoing support and project initiatives of all corporate voice related
technologies
through the company.  This position responds to potential or identified
UC/Voice
system and application failures and resolves outages, performance problems,
or integrity problems of routine and moderate complexity using standard
procedures
and established guidelines.  The candidate must be self-motivated and able
to contribute to multiple work efforts, projects and initiatives that are
aligned
with the business requirements.

Skills:
• Senior level experience on the following: Avaya CS1000 Telephone Systems,
VoIP/SIP Technology, Contact Center, and Voicemail systems.  Past or current
Avaya certifications courses.
• Working knowledge desired: Avaya System/Session Manager, SBC’s, Call
Recording,
Faxing Applications, Microsoft Skype for Business.
• Ability to support the transition of legacy digital T-1’s to SIP services.
• Ability to perform analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of telecom problems
for end users; recommend and implement corrective solutions.
• Utilizes technical expertise and experience in designing complex, highly
available, UC infrastructure solutions to support Pacific Life’s large-scale,
multisite environment.
• Must have prior experience troubleshooting UC/UCS technologies.
• Strong technical ability with good analytical and problem solving skills.
• Must be well rounded with business office professional skills; verbal,
written,
collaboration, accountability, ownership, motivation, and follow-through.
• Optional desired skills: Cross platform experience data infrastructure.
Knowledge of Network topology (layer 1&2), QoS, routing, switching, and
converged
integrated systems.
• Optional desired skills: background on Operating Systems, VMware, application
databases and server patching.

Preferred Qualification:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent UC technical work experience
• 7+ years’ experience supporting a multi-site large Voice PBX infrastructure
and VoIP environment.  (Avaya, Avaya Heritage required)
• 3+ years’ experience in VoIP initiatives and configuring/optimizing all
VoIP/IP/UC
systems and services
• 3+ years’ experience in Voice Networking, Installation of circuit cards and
troubleshooting network and carrier issues
• Technical Certifications from Global Knowledge, Avaya, or equivalent
(Telephone
system installation and administration, contact center and voicemail)
• Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio, etc.)

Optional Desired Qualifications:
• 3+ years’ experience in Data Networking protocol and converged technologies
• 2+ years’ experience in Server, VMware, applications database and server
patching.

If you are interested for the above position, kindly forward me an updated
copy of your resume mentioning the following client submission information
in the general comments field.

Feel free to call me on my below direct number for any further question/queries.

Awaiting your response

Regards,
Samir | Technical Recruiter
Tecsplus Consulting
sre...@tecsplus.com

IT Staffing, Training, Occupational Health Services & GSA Schedule 70

Certified MOWBE and EDWOSB.