*Job Position:- Lead ATG Developer*
Location:- Bothell, WA
Exp.:- 7+ years
Duration:- 6 –12 Months // Full Time
*Role**:- Lead ATG Developer*
• Must have worked ecommerce applications of medium to large size
• ATG Dynamo Framework, ATG Servlet Beans, ATG Repositories,
FormHandlers, Extending ATG Profile and Profile Management, Dynamo
Messaging System, Transaction Management, Basic knowledge of ATG Scenarios
& Personalization Framework
• ATG Catalog Organization, Navigation & Search, Pricing &
Promotions, Shopping Cart, Purchase Process & and Order Processing pipeline
• Customization of ATG BCC & Merchanding UI
• ATG Search, Outreach, Campaign Optimizer
• Java, J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JMS, Transactions), Web
Services, XML/XSLT, Java script
• Ant, Logging Techniques (Log4j)
• Experience on either of Application Servers – JBOSS, Websphere,
• 3-5 years of total experience in Java / JEE, Spring, Hibernate
• 3+ years of ATG (Commerce, CA & CSC)
• Basics of SQL, PL/SQL
• Performance Tuning (Caching, JVM Tuning etc)
• 3rd Party integrations (Paypal, Cybersource, SaaS based search
*In case you are not looking for the change at this point of time please
refer your colleagues, Friends etc.*
*Resource Logistics Inc*.
505 Thornall Street, Edison, NJ 08837
Phone: (732) 553-0566 Ext 45
Fax: (732) 553-0568
Email: *kaus...@resource-logistics.com* <kaus...@resource-logistics.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.