*Role : **Maximo Senior Developer*
*Location : Milwaukee, WI - USA*
*Duration : 12+ Months*
*Experience : 6+ year*
· Must have good in-depth knowledge of Maximo Asset management v7.1
or higher. Prior experience in Maximo 7.5 /7.6 Upgrade or implementation is
· Java, JSP, J2EE, Oracle / PL SQL -Development Experience in core
Java and J2EE technologies with Maximo Asset Management product V7.1 or
· Extensive experience in data migration from old Maximo versions
to Maximo 7.5/7.6 using upgrade utility or any other ETL too.
· Prior experience in customization, extending out of box
applications in Maximo.
· Hands on experience in MBO, Field attributes, bean class
· Must have very good knowledge of Maximo integration framework.
· Must have designed and developed interfaces between Maximo and
ERP/Purchasing systems like SAP & MFg Pro using Maximo integration
· Hands on experience in developing interfaces using interface
tables, flat files and web services.
· Hands on experience in developing custom user exits (Java and
· Experience in Application designer, DB configuration, Workflow
· Knowledge of JMS queues.
· Good knowledge of Oracle database. Ability to develop advanced
SQL queries, create PL/SQL objects.
· Experience in using IBM Websphere application server for
· Very good knowledge of Work management, Inventory and purchasing
modules in Maximo.
Ability to perform requirements gathering, design and develop the solution,
*Roles & Responsibilities*
· Analyze customer business requirements and architect solutions in
· Design and develop interfaces between Maximo and external systems.
· Perform customization of Maximo application functionality.
· Project management.
· Customer liaison.
· Troubleshoot and debug Maximo application problems.
· Work with product vendor for problem resolution
· Unit Testing of Developed/Existing application
· Effort Estimation and Impact Analysis for Problem Report or
· Perform root cause analysis and remediation for repeated issues
Contribute in Process Improvement activities
SAP AND IT CONSULTING SERVICES
4606 FM 1960 Rd W, Suite 400 Houston, Texas-77069
T: 281 954 5503
Email: saur...@e-infionics.com <raj...@e-infionics.com> |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.