Greeting of The Day!!
we have a Contract opportunity for you. kindly share your Rate Expectation
*Maximo Senior Developer*
*Milwaukee, WI *
· Must have good in-depth knowledge of Maximo Asset management
v7.1or higher. Prior experience in Maximo 7.5 /7.6 Upgrade or
implementation is preferred
· Java, JSP, J2EE, Oracle / PL SQL -Development Experience in core
Java and J2EE technologies with Maximo Asset Management product V7.1 or
· Extensive experience in data migration from old Maximo versions
to Maximo 7.5/7.6 using upgrade utility or any other ETL too.
· Prior experience in customization, extending outofbox
applications in Maximo.
· Hands on experience in MBO, Field attributes, bean class
· Must have very good knowledge of Maximo integration framework.
· Must have designed and developed interfaces between Maximo and
ERP/Purchasing systems like SAP &MFg Pro using Maximo integration framework.
· Hands on experience in developing interfaces using interface
tables, flat files and web services.
· Hands on experience in developing custom user exits (Java and
· Experience in Application designer, DB configuration, Workflow
· Knowledge of JMS queues.
· Good knowledge of Oracle database. Ability to develop advanced
SQL queries, create PL/SQL objects.
· Experience in using IBM Websphere application server for
· Very good knowledge of Work management, Inventory and purchasing
modules in Maximo.
· Ability to perform requirements gathering, design and develop the
solution, perform testing
*Direct: 408.418.5778 EXT 3033*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.