*Consultant must have experince big data technology *
*Position: Big Data DevOps Consultant *
*Duration: Long term Location: Basking Ridge NJ *
· *Hadoop, Hive, HBase, Flume, Spark, Storm, Kafka, Ambari, Nagios,
Ganglia, Cloudera, Mahout, Talend, Sqoop, Oozie, Python, Java, Pig, RHEL,
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering, or related field
· 6+ years experience performing *DevOps primarily on Hadoop
ecosystems* employing above stack elements, *having owned/maintained 2 or
more unique running systems* in that time period
· 6+ years of scripting experience with *Python, R, Scala, Pig,
Oozie, Java or similar*
· 3+ years of recent experience designing or maintaining secured
environments using *Kerberos, PKI, ACLs, etc*
· 2+ years of *ETL experience with tools like Flume, Sqoop, Talend
· Streamline and enhance the day-to-day operational workflow of an
enterprise-level Hadoop environment.
· Constantly monitor, measure, and debug performance of a system
streaming GBs of data per day, focusing on data-driven metrics and
reliability and verification of data flows.
· Work closely with Big Data Architect and Business Owners to
ensure performance of system is consistent with intended design and
business cases, while looking for ways to simplify processes, improve data
ingestion, analysis, and delivery, and optimize the use of resources.
· Suggest future improvements, risks, challenges, or strategies for
the platform as it develops and grows into the future.
· Create and present reports, presentations, and visualizations to
technical leads and executives demonstrating functionality of the platform
and justifying operational behavior.
· Thorough and extensive knowledge of the *Hadoop ecosystem and
distributed computing, including but not limited to Hadoop, Hive, HBase,
MapReduce, Zookeeper, YARN, Flume, Tez, Spark, Storm, Kafka, Ambari,
Mahout, Flink, Talend, Sqoop, Oozie, Zeppelin*
· Expert at writing and debugging multiple scripting languages *(R,
Python, Java, Pig, Oozie)* for low-level processing, scheduling tasks,
analytics, and similar
· Understand multiple *Linux distributions at a very deep level
(RHEL required)* running in the cloud, containers, or bare metal
· Expert of monitoring and debugging tools and practices, and
capable of surfacing performance metrics and other KPIs to leadership to
provide operational summaries and checkpoints, such as Ganglia, Nagios,
Cloudera Manager and more.
· Knowledge of modern security best practices and techniques for
encrypting data in transit and at rest, protecting data privacy without
sacrificing performance or data analysis capabilities
· Knowledge and experience interacting with application servers and
web servers such as Nginx, Redis, IBM WebSphere, Tomcat, WebLogic, etc.
· Experience with ETL applications and techniques using *Flume,
Sqoop, Talend, Sybase, etc*.
· Experience with virtualization technologies and cloud
*Other Desired Skills:*
· Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
· Highly motivated and success-driven with a strong sense of
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced, Agile, competitive
· Ability to work independently and in group environments
Ability to problem solve effectively and efficiently
*Associate IT Recruiter*
*Contact No. :9722324173 ext 117*
*Office ID: **yu...@technocraftsol.com <yu...@technocraftsol.com>*
*Yahoo ID: yugal.technocraft...@yahoo.com <yugal.technocraft...@yahoo.com>*
*Gmail Id: yugal.technocraft...@gmail.com <yugal.technocraft...@gmail.com>*
*Technocraft Solutions LLC*
*3974 Brown Park Drive, Suite F*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.