Please find requirement below and share matching profile.
*Job Title: QA Lead*
*Location: Owings Mills, MD *
*Contract- 6 months+*
* Review requirements as needed
* Ensure traceability between requirements and test cases
* Create and execute test scenarios and test cases
* Work closely with the developers, project managers, business analysts,
other QA resources
* Provide application support as needed
* Work well in a team environment
* Provides QA project management regarding all technical aspects of
implementing projects/major release upgrades, which includes: properly
following a project life cycle, the development and maintenance of project
plans, all appropriate documentation and notifications are completed in
order to obtain resolution within the established timeframes.
* Monitor and Execute all levels of testing according to requirements
including , but not limited to: Functional, Integration, System, Regression
* Typically 7+ years of related work experience in QC/QA. (IN THE
HEALTHCARE AREA ONLY)
* Must have a strong background in software engineering, testing, and
automation to drive the overall planning, execution, tracking, and delivery
of projects within the organization.
* Knowledge and hands-on experience with a variety of test automation
tools, experience with large scale enterprise product, experience with
relational databases, and management background
* Should have experience coding and/or testing in the denoted technologies.
* Solid understanding of IT systems (Multi-Tier) and SDLC
* Experience writing and executing test scenarios, test cases, and test
* Experience developing test data
* Manual and automated testing experience preferred
* Familiarity with functional testing, system testing, compatibility
testing, and regression testing
* Defect tracking/resolution experience
* Excellent verbal/written communication & customer service skills
* Must have experience testing Cloud applications including but not limited
to including but not limited to Cloud applications, Sales /Service
/Marketing clouds of SFDC platform.
* Must have experience in Test Automation including but not limited to
HP-UFT tools, etc.
* Experience in non-Functional testing including Information Security is a
* Experience with a COTS or 3rd party integration project is preferable.
* Should display Strategic and Tactical expertise in leading testing for
multiple concurrent projects.
1 Experience with Agile methodologies is a plus.
2. Should display creative thinking especially in dealing with ever
changing project deadlines.
3. Excellent communication & coordination skills and ability to work with
offshore as well as onshore teams is a must.
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*TEK Inspirations LLC*
Cowboys PKWY, #3074, Irving, TX 75063
E: raj...@tekinspirations.com <s...@tekinspirations.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.