This is *Bharath Kumar from Yochana IT*; We are looking for *Embedded
Software Engineer at Warren-MI *the below mentioned job description.
Kindly forward me your resume, rate and contact details for further process
at *bhara...@yochanait.com <bhara...@yochanait.com>*
I also request you to forward this opportunity to your friends or
colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be in search of a job or
looking for a change.
*Role :* Embedded Software Engineer
*Location :* Warren-MI
*Duration:* 6+ months
*Major Duties and Responsibilities*
• Develop best in class embedded software using C/C++, Java and QNX/Linux
• Deploy and maintain the software for future enhancements
• Work with business leads and engineering specialists to identify, capture
and refine system requirements.
• Provide robust and elegant software solutions
• Facilitate internal developers or third party companies to develop,
integrate, and test software deliveries using embedded diagnostic and
• Coordinate and participate in architecture, requirements, code, and test
• Work closely with other team leads to support triage and resolution of
difficult system problems in a timely manner
• Interact with internal customers, vendors and external organizations to
refine understanding of requirements and identify opportunities for
• Work with program management and Product Owners to define sprints and
*Specific Responsibilities of this Position:*
Proven experience designing and developing software including the
• Demonstrated performance in a position requiring both high creativity and
engineering technical excellence
History of success in applying advanced technology to enhance usability of
• Ability to work in cross-functional disciplines which includes
Engineering, Information Technology, Technical Support
• Embedded Software application development experience in automotive and/or
portable consumer electronic devices
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience developing the multi-threaded software
application using C, C++, Java
• Working experience in any of OS environment like QNX, POSIX, or embedded
• Strong evidence of career performance excellence in position of ever
increasing levels of responsibility and challenge
• High level of oral and written communication skills
• High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively in a
geographically dispersed team
• Experience with automotive Ethernet • Experience with Automotive
protocols such as UDS, CAN .
*Basic Preferred: *
• Experience with AUTOSAR
• Linux Curl functions, LibCurl
• Linux command library
• Experience with mobile devices and online services integration is highly
• Experience working in any flavor of the Agile Software Development method
• Experience in developing automotive infotainment solutions
• Prior experience with vehicle audio/media , navigation data and vehicle
data services is highly preferred
• Experience using Certicom or WolfSSL libraries for implementing TLS
• Experience working with VM's Experience
• Experience in the automotive industry and working directly with OEMs.
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Yochana IT Solutions INC*
*23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335*
*Contact: 248-598-7509(Direct), 248- 213- 6465 Ext- 127(Office),
248-876-4228 (Fax) *
*bhara...@yochanait.com <bhara...@yochanait.com> || www.yochanait.com
*Skype ID: bharathyochanait || Yahoo!: chidurala_bharath*
*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.