Share your resume at kshu...@tresourceinc.com
*Title: Senior Ruby on Rails Developer *
*Location: Santa Clara, CA*
*Duration: long term Contract*
*No H1B , Rest Visa is okay…*
* Please share me the contact info of your consultant *
- Understand the technical requirements and analyze the functional
- Responsible for overall design, development and unit testing of
business systems/ Web based applications under committed deadlines.
- Estimation of the Software modules and components.
- Coordination with various teams at onsite and with offshore team in
designing and developing the applications.
- Design and develop applications based on well-defined design patterns.
- Detailed design, coding, unit testing and integration testing of the
SW modules and components.
- Perform review of design/code/unit test for the components developed
self and other team members of the project.
- Involve in product development cycle and service release cycle
- Ensure the deliverables meet functional and performance requirements.
- Participating in the weekly status meetings, preparing and sharing the
status reports with various stake holders.
- Management of development environment, resources, issues, bugs and
escalation to proper channels.
- Expertise in developing web applications, web services using Ruby on
- Experience with JQuery, CSS3
- Extensive knowledge in devops environment
- Knowledge on tools such as JIRA, Github, Jenkins, Reek, Fasterer,
Robocop, JSlint, RSpec test framework, Aptana Studio is preferred.
Thanks & Regards
Client/Service Delivery Manager
1700 Park St, Unit 212,
Naperville IL, 60563
+1 (408)-850-3048- Direct
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.