Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest...

*Role: Java Full stack Developer*

*Boston or Portsmouth, NH*

*6-12 months*

*Interview: Phone/Skype*

*Must have: Client side or Java Full stack, React expertise and Single Page
App Development*

·         Need someone with *client side development skills (Java,
JavaScript, etc) but Full Stack would be preferred*.

·         Most important need: *React expertise and Single Page App

·         Client developer, React, Single Page App Dev (JavaScript, etc)

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Manu Priya*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

*408-459-5794 [Direct]  I **manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com*

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me.*