Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest...
*Need to be local *
*Skills and Qualifications:*
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years of Android development experience
• 3+ years of Java experience
• Strong knowledge of Java and the Android SDK
• Experience developing full Android applications
• Professional knowledge of Android application
• Proficiency with Android Studio or Eclipse
• Understanding of proven design patterns and
• Experience with RESTful APIs to communicate with
• Experience parsing JSON and XML
• Knowledge of fragments
• Understanding of dependency injection
• Experience with unit testing
· The following experience is a plus:
• Build and deployment for Android applications
• Other programming languages
• Agile methodologies
• Knowledge or experience with other mobile platforms
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
*408-459-5794 [Direct] I **manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com*
*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me.*
"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.