Please share the appropriate profile.
*Role: IBM MDM Developer *
*Location: Cincinnati, OH*
*Duration: 12+ Months *
Desired Exp. range - 8+ Years of total experience
4+ Years IBM Info Sphere MDM Server
• Expertise in IBM’s MDM version 11.x (Advanced Edition) product, hands-on
multiple implementation experience, preferably in Banking domain
• Hands on experience with IBM MDM Customization using features which
includes Extension, Addition, Business proxies, SDP, Match-Merge Rules,
Event Manager, Notification
• Exposure to MDM Information Domains (Party, Agreement, Location)
• Complete understanding of OSGI architecture in terms of MDM
customization, deployment on Websphere/Weblogic and how to troubleshoot
• Expert Java, JEE development background with RSA/ RAD, Websphere, MDM
Workbench, SOAP Web Services, XML, XSD, WSDL
• Intermediate knowledge of SQL, Joins, Triggers (DB2/Oracle)
• Working knowledge of concepts like Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
and how to use these with different types of integration technologies
• Proven track record implementing successful MDM initiatives
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
• Stewardship Center experience is plus
Technical/Functional Skills -MUST HAVE SKILLS
IBM Info sphere MDM 11.x, Java/JEE, Websphere/Weblogic, OSGI, DB2 SQL
Roles & Responsibilities
This role has deep understanding of IBM Master data management product
implementation and customization according to requirement specifications.
• Responsible for analysis of MDM project requirements, Technical design
and development activities on IBM MDM Party and Account domain.
• Development of new enhancement within existing MDM implementation using
MDM features such as Extension, Additions and Business proxies, rule,
• Design and develop Unit Testing Cases of new releases of SW components
within the MDM repository.
*Sheshan Y.* | SYSMIND, LLC
Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2191
Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ 08550
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.