Hope you are doing great.
This is Neha from Deegit Inc. Please go through the below job description
and please let me know if you are interested.
*Below is the Job Description for your reference:*
*Job Role: SAP MM*
*Location: Anaheim, CA*
*Duration: 6 Months*
· SAP MM - Materials Management (Mandatory)
· Supply Chain Procurement - Procure to Pay
· Must have worked in large implementation and transformation
projects with high level of integration and automation with different IT
applications. Preferably in auto industry
· Should have good consultation and communication skills to engage
IT and business users, offshore functional and technical developer
· Must have hand-on experience in SAP MM, IM, WM and EDI interfaces
with sound knowledge on SDLC
· Good analytical mind to achieve automation, simplification, high
reusable components as part of development objects.
· Person should display high level of energy to get things done
within target dates
· As a Lead, you are responsible for managing a small team of
analysts, developers, testers or engineers and drive delivery of a small
module within a project delivery. You may serve as entry level specialist
with expertise in particular technology/industry domain/a process /
application / product. You are responsible for functional/technical track
of a project.
Minimum work experience:8-12 Years
Neha Srigadi | Technical Recruiter
*DeegitTM Inc* | Technology Consulting
1900 E Golf Rd., Suite 925 | Schaumburg, IL 60173
*Phone* (847) 440 2436 Ext. 368
The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.