Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest...
*Role: Senior SAS Programmer*
*Phone and Skype*
*Location: Phoenix, AZ*
*Duration: 6 Months*
Senior level SAS programmer – Customer Marketing, Loyalty, Data Management,
Big Data/Hadoop experience
· Analysts will be experienced analytic professionals with
background/degrees in statistics/quantitative studies
· Proficiency in Linux scripting required.
· Minimum 3 years of recent experience in an analytic role,
preferably marketing analytics
· Experience with Oracle & Big Data environments and knowledge of
Teradata, Pig, Hive are strongly desired.
· Proficiency in SAS/SQL programming required.
· Big Data exposure is good but some experience would be a big plus
· Candidate is willing to relocate to Phoenix, AZ
· must be technical/analytical
· good problem solver
· good communicator
· good listener
Please let me know if you need any additional details.
*Thanks and Regards,*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
*408-459-5794 [Direct] I manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com
*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.