*Role : Ios Developer*
*Location: Dublin, OH*
If visa, candidate should have 3+ years pending / i140 approved.
*Skills desired and responsibilities*
· The developer will be responsible for building IOS payment
applications working with payment card readers , support EMV, mag swipe and
NFC form of payments.
· Developer will have to build SDKs, test applications and related
documentations also support SDK integration with Clients.
Must have strong experience in SWIFT
· Understands best practices of iOS app design and supporting
iPhone and iPad layouts via Storyboards
· Capable of designing new features by applying the appropriate
Design Patterns, and Object Oriented Programming concepts
· Experience with version control in a team environment, a strong
knowledge of GIT is required
· Experience in Payments industry
· Experience in generating and managing enterprise and development
certificates and deployments to App store.
· Passion for mobile development and thirst to learn
· Enjoys working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
· A quick learner who can step up and take ownership of work to get
· Enjoys and appreciates working and collaborating with others from
various background as part of a team
Thanks & Regards
Phone: 609-853-0818 Extn: 2112
*Email*: de...@nityo.com <devinder.sha...@saviancetech.com>
*Hangout: **devs09...@gmail.com <devs09...@gmail.com>*
*Skype : **dev.singh526*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.