*GC and USC only *
*POSITION – JAVA DEVELOPER*
*Location: Charlotte, NC OR Des Moine, IA*
*Duration: 18 months*
Contractor can work out of Des Moine or Charlotte but site must be
determined prior to start date. The contractor must work from client office
only, there is no ability to 'work from home' with this position. Resume
review and interviews will be limited to fully vetted candidates.
Must be a senior Java Developer who is a self-starter with excellent
communication skills and adaptability. Previous CLT CORE experience a plus.
7+ years of application development and implementation experience
• 5+ years of XML (Extensible Markup Language) experience
• 5+ years of Java experience 4+ years of J2EE experience
• 5+ years of Hibernate experience
• 5+ years of Oracle experience
• 5+ years of Spring experience
• 5+ years of web applications experience
• 5+ years of WebSphere experience
• 5+ years of JDBC experience
• 5+ years of JMS (Java Message Service) experience
• 5+ years of JSP (JavaServer Pages) experience
• 3+ years of AngularJS
• Demonstrated analytical and reverse engineering experience
• Demonstrated Experience with various database query patterns
including database table design, preferably in Oracle
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with a variety of
contacts including mid-level management and business partners.
• Demonstrated experience prioritizing project timelines and
following an organization’s common project and testing methodology and
Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• 4+ years of J2EE experience
• 4+ years of Hibernate experience
• 4+ years of Oracle experience
• 4+ years of Spring experience
please revet below email id (only for Today)
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.