Hello

I have an urgent opening. Please let me know if you are interested for this
position so that I can showcase your candidature.

Here is our *Implementing partner **Requirement (Infosys)*. Kindly
share suitable resumes ASAP to neh...@nityo.com

*Role: UX/UI Designer With oil & gas industry*

*Location: Houston , TX*

*Duration of contract: Long Term *

*Interview: Phone/ Skype *

*Required start date: Immediately*

*Client : Infosys*

*Rate : Open *

*Technical Skills*:-

Need a RA experience person in Houston. At least 3 yrs experience in RA
with UI/UX

Experience in *Requirements Analysis and UI/UX Design.*

Experience in oil & gas industry preferred.

Experience in using source control systems such as TFS, Subversion, Git.

Some experience with SQL Server database concepts.

Active participant in software requirements analysis community with keen
interest in the latest best

requirements analysis practices and trends.

eExperience working on a mixed discipline Agile / Scrum / Nexus product
development team.

Detail oriented.

*Regards,*

*Neha Gupta*