Hope you are doing well !!
I am having a urgent position with *WWAN software development
engineer at Holtsville, NY *
Please find the JD below, and if you are interested, please reply back with
your updated resume and contact number at vic...@acreaty.com ASAP.
*WWAN software development engineer*
*Relevant Experience **(in Yrs)*
*8 to 10 yrs *Experience
*Software development on WWAN area*
· SW development in the WWAN area
· Prepare for Sprint carrier Safe for Network (SFN) certification
· Understand the overall Sprint carrier certification requirement
and perform necessary SW engineering planning/study, in preparation for SW
· Well-versed with WWAN protocol
*Roles & Responsibilities*
- WWAN code development over enterprise devices.
- Working on WAN code debugging
- Development, bug fixing and testing of the WWAN related codes.
*Generic Managerial Skills*
· Good Analytical skills
· Good communication & documentation Skills
· Bachelor’s degree (or) Master’s Degree any stream ( Preferably
*Start date* (dd-mmm-yy)
*Duration of assignment *(in Months)
Contract OR Full Time + Benefits
*Work Location *(State, City and Zip)
Thanks & Regards
Hangout : *victor.acre...@gmail.com* <victor.acre...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.