*Local to TX Only.*
Hope you are doing great !
Let me know if you would be interested in the below position.
*Job Role: Network Security Engineer*
*Location:* *Dallas, TX*
*Duration: 3 Months Contract To Hire*
Expert level understanding of networking & security concepts, hands-on
experience on various security technologies of products/appliances such as
below and more:
*Technical Skill requirement*
Firewalls – Cisco, Palo Alto.
VPN – Cisco (IPSec/SSL).
IDS/IPS – Tipping point,IBM Proventia
Access Control – Cisco Secure ACS, RSA Authentication Manager
Network Access Control - Cisco ISE
Vulnerability Assessment – Nessus, Qualysgard.
Security Event Monitoring – Q Radar
Traffic Analysis - Wireshark
· Responsible for implementation, administration and management of
customer’s security infrastructure.
· Ensure that Firewall Rules are reviewed in accordance with Risk
management Framework. Maintaining network compliance with SOX/PCI
· Assess potential items of risk and opportunities of vulnerability
in the network through Security Event monitoring and analysis.
· Should have good analytical, logical and problem solving skills.
· Should have capability to understand customer's technical
requirements and map those to a technical solution.
· Audit Support - Data gathering, audit responses, remediation
recommendations, and remediation mitigation
· Preferred Technical Certifications: CCSP, CCSA
Thanks & Regards,
Vikram | Technical Recruiter
*Email: **vikra...@e-solutionsinc.com* <vikra...@e-solutionsinc.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.