Hope you are doing great!!
*Role : Datapower Developer*
*Location : Brentwood, TN*
Here is the JD for the *Datapower Requirement*.
· *Meaningful use (MU) knowledge. *
· *Clinical Knowledge.*
· Data Power XI 52 experience with firm wares v5.0/v6.0 v 7.2 is a
· Experience in configuring *Restful Web-services*
· Good experience in developing and implementing SOA solutions to
Secure and Integrate XML based web services.
· Good experience in troubleshooting and debugging issues in *DataPower
· Good knowledge and experience in designing the integrations based
on SOA which allows different applications to exchange data with one
· Good experience in design and configuration of DataPower objects
like FSHs, Routing Policies, SSL Proxy profiles, WS Proxy Rules, , XML
Managers, AAA Policies, User Agents and MQ Objects etc.
· Meaningful use knowledge. *Clinical Knowledge.*
*InfiCare **Technologies*| 22375 Broderick Drive #225 Dulles VA 20166 |
703-945-1834 Direct | *aj...@inficaretech.com* <aj...@inficaretech.com>
Servicing our clients since 2001 MBE/ DBE Certified in VA, MD, PA, NJ,
IT Services * Application Development * Mobility Solutions
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.