Kindly find the requirement details, let me know if you have suitable
candidates for this position.
*Minimum work experience: *8 - 10 Years
· Manage the Tableau server as a server or site admin.
· Consultant administrates the Active Directory to manage user
logins/password for Tableau server access, Set up default file directory to
host the Tableau software and data files appropriately.
· Utilize best practice to fine-tune the Tableau server to be at
its best performance.
· Provide regular server backup and housekeeping work. Oversee the
Tableau data import/export.
· Expert knowledge on how to import /export various data files
(excel, web data, text file.
· Dbase/ETL connection etc.) to/from Tableau to maintain the data
· Able to write scripts or set up configuration to automate the
data import process into Tableau.
· Understand basic Tableau data options to facilitate the best
route and detect error.
· Tableau reports/views/dashboard development.
· Proficient in creating Tableau reports and views to combine them
in a dashboard to share with other developers and viewers.
· Capable of troubleshooting erroneous reports or views issues.
*Thanks & Regards,*
Jagan | Sales Recruiter
Prospect Infosys Inc.
Ph: 636-536-0505 Ext: 114 || Fax:314-228-0171
Gtalk : jagan.prospect
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.