*Embedded Application Software Engineer *
*Framingham, MA *
Solid Technical fundamentals: linux, networking, protocols, C++, OOAD, STL,
RESTful APIs, sockets, IPC, IoT
Coding capabilities: C++, unit test, automation, class responsibility and
design for reuse and extension
Engineering Practices: Design first, articulate designs via documentation
System Level Thinking: Complex system responsibility partitioning, OOAD,
*Mandatory Skills *
1. Atleast 5-7 years of software development experience, with atleast 3
years experience in development of hybrid apps using HTML5, CSS, Java,
2. Experience in working with Offshore teams (Good to have)
3. Experience working with debugging tools like Trace View , Hierarchy
Viewer , logcat , systrace , lint .
4. Experience with XML , JSON & web services
5. Good understanding of Sqlite DB , Thread handling , Looper thread ,
6. Experience in using version control (e.g. SVN)
7. Excellent debugging and optimization skills
8. Creative design skills
9. Good understanding of multithreaded applications.
1. Experience of HTML-5 application development
2. Hybrid model development experience
*Direct: 408.418.5778 EXT 3033*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.