Please go through the below requirement and let me know on
recrui...@tcagroupmail.com if you have
comfortable Resources or not.
Role: Business Intelligence Analyst
Duration: Above 8 Months
Location: New Haven, CT 06511
Preferred Local Candidates
• Lead current state analysis, requirement gathering, BI tool evaluation and
report migration planning work for Brio Replacement project.
• Provides subject matter expertise for key BI core functions.
• Conducts analyses of functional business processes and functional
and lead the collection of use cases to support BI tool selection
• Identifies and provides input to new technology opportunities that will have
an impact on the enterprise wide BI systems
• Provides input to business requirements for the selection of new BI tool
and the design of report migration plan.
• Researches BI best practices.
• Participates in report migration planning process including inception,
design, development, testing and delivery of BI solutions.
• Participates in project management estimation process.
• Advises executives on how BI (processes, practices and technologies) play
a critical role in improving business management and optimization.
• Develops best practices for report deployments.
• Recommends standards, policies and procedures for the form, structure, and
attributes of the BI tools and systems.
• Designs and delivers end-user training and training materials.
• Trains users, including executives, to transform data into action oriented
information and to use that information correctly
• Provides guidance, training, and problem solving assistance to other team
• Coaches less-experienced individuals.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business
or specialized training/certification. Or equivalent work experience.
• Typically requires 7 or more year of business Analysis or related
• technical experience.
• In-depth knowledge of the industry and multiple business functional areas.
• Experience leading teams.
Additional responsivities when the project moves into deployment phase:
• Translate business requirement into technical design
• Develop and document technical spec for developers
• Leads or provides direction for the planning, designing, and execution of
user testing efforts.
• Oversees the implementation (i.e., testing, issues resolution) of new systems
• Analyzes testing results to ensure the solution meets the needs of the
• Provides support to test teams. Recommends quality metrics and ensures
metrics are documented and tracked.
TCA Consulting Group Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.