Greetings from American IT Resource Group Inc.!

I would like to touch-base you regarding a job opportunity with our client,
appreciate if you could go through below job detail and let me know your
thoughts as soon as possible.

*Reply only to vasa...@aitrg.com <vasa...@aitrg.com> *

*Role: SAP Basis HANA Consultant*

Location: Boston, MA

Duration: 6+ months contract (with possible extension)*

*Job Description:*

§  Proficient in the use of methodologies supported by SAP best practices.

§  Extensive experience of Basis administration is a must.

§  Extensive knowledge of SAP HANA implementations, management,
troubleshooting, configuration, and migrations is required.

§  Experience in other SAP supported databases like DB2 is a bonus, but not

§  Proficient in working in Windows and Linux server environments.

§  Four-year degree with Computer Science or Business Administration or MIS
focus (or equivalent).

§  Experience working as part of a team to provide the optimal solution for
both business needs and project standards.

§  Experience estimating effort and resources required for projects and
working with project managers to structure projects.

§  Demonstrated excellent customer service skills; ability to build strong
formal and informal relationships.

§  Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills

§  Able to work in ambiguous situations/environments; demonstrated ability
to break down problems into constituent parts and develop and drive plans
for resolution.

§  Ability to mentor junior staff members.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Thanks & Regards,

Vasanth || American IT Resource Group, Inc.

1111, Plaza Dr., Suite 640, Schaumburg, IL - 60173

Desk: 312-561-4349 || Email: vasa...@aitrg.com

Skype: vasanth.aitrg <vasanth.ai...@gmail.com> || Gtalk: vasanth.aitrg

Web: www.aitrg.com