Hello,

My name is Samir; I am a Technical Recruiter with an IT staffing firm name
Tecsplus
Consulting. We are a leading business process solutions firm, seeking
experienced
IT professionals for our clients. WE ONLY WORK WITH DIRECT CLIENTS.

You can reply me back on sre...@tecsplus.com if you have comfortable Resources.

Below are the job details for your reference:

Job Title:  Project Manager

Location:  Durham, NC

Duration:  6+ Months

Preferred Local Candidates

• Implement a scalable solution that fits QC processes at bioMérieux in
manufacturing
sites
• Implement standardized business processes under local compliance
restrictions:
one company, one way to do business
• Run a process streamlining favoring standard solution, challenging corporate
rules, current working practices and user requirements and preferring efficient
and timely implementation to perfect fit with requirements

Responsibilities:
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless
execution of projects
• Drive internal resources, leveraging strong negotiation skills  across
different
department such as:
o Quality, Validation, Data management and Infrastructure teams
• Knowledge of GxP yes  processes is required
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all
relevant
stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Update a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs
using appropriate

verification techniques:
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation

Requirements:
• Master in  Business, Computer Science and/or  X years plus of related
experience
• Proven working experience in project management in the information technology
sector
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience
in : LabVantage  Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
skills
• Understanding of regulated environment and processes associated.
• PMP, PgnP or Prince 2 is a plus.

Awaiting your response

Regards,
Samir | Technical Recruiter
Tecsplus Consulting
sre...@tecsplus.com

IT Staffing, Training, Occupational Health Services & GSA Schedule 70

Certified MOWBE and EDWOSB