JOB TITLE: Java Developer

LOCATION: Austin Texas

DURATION: 3-29-10 thru 8-31-10 with possible extension

EXPECTED PAY: $40$ per hour all inclusive on C2C
  WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS

*            Minimum Requirements:*

Years

Skills/Experience

5

Experience developing and maintaining Web based Java applications using
Eclipse

4

Experience in creating and maintaining complex SQL is required. Candidate
should be able to write queries involving Group By, Having Clauses.
Understanding of nested queries is a plus

4

Experience optimizing complex SQL is required.  Candidate should be able to
improve execution and performance of complex application based SQL.

4

A very clear understanding of Object Oriented programming including
Polymorphism, Inheritance, Interfaces etc.

4

A strong understanding of Java Data structures and a basic understanding of
how these data structure perform during run time

4

A very clear understanding of Threads and concurrent programming

4

Knowledge of Spring and Hibernate is a plus, but not required

4

Experience in designing application, including defining Object model,
Business Interfaces, Object Database Interaction

4

Experience with a complete life cycle development, including migration
issues, of an Enterprise Java application is required

Strong

Experience at problem solving and troubleshooting

Strong

Demonstrates clear, concise, effective verbal and written communication
skills

Degree or Equivalent

BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of
education and relevant experience required

*            *

*            Preferences:*

Years

Skills/Experience

5

Experience in creating and maintaining complex SQL is required. Candidate
should be able to write queries involving Group By, Having Clauses.
Understanding of nested queries is plus

Experience optimizing complex SQL is required.  Candidate should be able to
improve execution and performance of complex application based SQL.

Experience with Eclipse

Regards,

*Chandra Shekar***

INFOKONS LLC | 73 Rhyan Dr Parsippany, NJ-07054

chandra.she...@infokons.com

Fax: 973.532.0852 | www.infokons.com

Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/in/cshekar

Yahoo IM: ssr_shekar

Gtalk: ssr.she...@gmail.com

Note: We respect your on-line privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a method to
for the inconvenience caused to you, if any.