*Hi Associates*,

Hope you are doing great!!

Please find the requirement below If you find yourself comfortable with the
requirement please reply back with your updated resume and I will get back
to you I have an urgent opening on Weblogic Admin Position with my client.
Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, Salary, and
availability date.

     *Immediate
Interviews*

*Job Title*:       Weblogic Admin

*Location* :      Mc lean, VA

*Duration* :      6+ months

*VISA & PASSPORT COPY IS Mandatory*

*Job Description*:

·         Application deployment experience in Weblogic/ and or IIS/
websphere admin

·         Experience troubleshooting in Linux environment MS SQL, Sybase,
Oracle, shell /Python scripting configuration management

·         Strong experience in shell commands and scripting

·         Good experience in weblogic configuration and troubleshooting

·         Strong knowledge in Maven and related build scripts

·         Good knowledge on GIT HUB repository and handling of streams

·         Knowledge on Autosys or any scheduler

·         Version control with git  branching and tag ing

·         Release management

·         Xceedium Mac Vault or CyberArk

·         Application setup and environment setup of Java applications

Thanks & Regards

*Stella Mathew  *

Insoursys Inc

Ph: 972-427-1713