Hi

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below , If you find yourself comfortable with
my contact number *609-378-1162*

*Job Title: Software Embedded Engineer*

*Job Location: Wilton, CT   *

*Duration: 18+Months*

*Mode of Interview: Phone then F2F*

*CLIENT WILL PAY THE EXPENSES FOR F2F*

*Company Description*
We are looking for C++ Embedded Software Engineers for our client who is a
major player in the semiconductor industry.

*Job Description*
The individual will be responsible for key modules of the production
software throughout the development cycle, ranging from specifying
functional requirements by working with multi-disciplinary teams, providing
detailed design specifications, outlining testing effort, to implementing
the software and executing the testing steps to qualify the product, etc.
The engineer will work closely with the team leader, the project management
and other developers to create robust software that offers advanced
architecture and fulfills the business needs.

*Education*
-MS Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science with a GPA of 3.5 or
higher

*Requirements*

   - Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
   - Excellent communication skills
   - A passion for programming and software engineering
   - Minimum 3 years C/C++ programming experiences, with an emphasis on
   embedded system programming
   - Minimum 3 years Unix programming experiences, preferably on Solaris or
   Linux
   - Experience or proven ability in designing complex software architecture

*Bonus*

   - Experience with Clearcase or Python

*Qualification Questions: *

   - How strong are they in C
   - Dynamic memory allocation in C experience
   - Memory Management
   - How do you debug a thread?
   - Multi-Threading questions (race condition)
   - Circular Buffer based questions

·         How to allocate and free dynamic allocation,

·         what does linker do and what is it made up of

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Sarthak Bhatia*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Nityo Infotech Corp.*

Email: sarthak.bha...@nityo.com

Phone: 609-378-1162

Gtalk: sarthak.r...@gmail.com

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarthak-bhatia-80a28aa5

666 Plainsboro Road, Suite 1285 Plainsboro, NJ 08536

http://www.nityo.com

USA | Canada | India | Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | Philippines |
Thailand  | UK | Australia / Zealand

Nityo Infotech has been rated as One of the top 500 Fastest growing
companies by INC 500