*TalenD Developer **Jacksonville FL*
• 5+ years of ETL design and development experience, preferably
in enterprise setup following standard SDLC practices
• 3+ years of core experience with configuration, administration,
design, development of Talend ETL and ELT Jobs
• Strong Java Development skills
• Talend admin console, data repository, job servers and job
• Data management platform including data integration and data
quality, writing data transformation ETL routines.
• Implementing Batch / file SFTP integrations and queue based
integrations of the Talend jobs
• Different file formats like XML, JSON, positioned delimited files,
• Familiar with configuration/hardware/design tuning to ensure we
are able to meet business SLA on performance, and make recommendations to
meet required performance goals
• Strong experience in Data modelling and Design Patterns, Data
• Experienced in version Control tools: SVN subversion or similar
• Strong experience with DB2 database query/updates
• Strong experience with Unix/Linux operating systems, Unix/Linux
shell scripting, Unix/Linux editor, Unix/Linux batch jobs
• Familiar with using scheduling tools like Control-M or similar
• Strong experience with database programming/development for any
• Highly self-motivated and adaptable to learning and understanding
• Strong written communication, oral communication, inter-personnel
skills with attention to details
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team
• Able to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet
• Team player with can-do attitude
* Direct: 408.418.5778 <408.418.5778> EXT 3033*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.