Hello,

This is *Bharath Kumar from Yochana IT*; We are looking for *Hybris
Developer at Renton, WA *the below mentioned job description.  Kindly
forward me your resume, rate and contact details for further process
at *bhara...@yochanait.com
<bhara...@yochanait.com>*

I also request you to forward this opportunity to your friends or
colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be in search of a job or
looking for a change.

*Role :* *Hybris Developer*

*Location :  Renton, WA*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Visa status: Only GC/ USC*

*Job description:*

More than 2 years of experience working with Hybris (WCMS, Cockpit,
Commerce Accelerator, Search, Payment, Vouchers and Promotions, Security,
User Personalization, Impex, Data Modelling, Cache, PCM, Cron Jobs)

Proficient in Hybris foundational concepts and has experience & knowledge
of multichannel architecture, data modeling with Hybris, Data exchange and
integration.

2+ years'' experience developing hybris web-based, e-commerce applications
in a project-based environment Must-have experience working with DataHub
and ImpEx scripts to integrate hybris with SAP and non-SAP systems

Must-have experience working in hybris Service Layer, DAOs, Model Service
and Interceptors Expertise in the design and development of web based
applications using standard design patterns.

Good working knowledge of Core Java, J2EE, Java Servlets, JSP and JSTL,
HTML5, JavaScript, CSS etc.

Expertise with the Core components of Spring Framework such as Spring
Configuration, Spring MVC, Spring Integration, Spring Data Access and
Spring Securities

Good working knowledge in Web Services Architecture (REST and/or SOAP), Web
2.0, Web API Good understanding of object oriented programming, relational
databases Good understanding of development methodologies and processes

Must have good understanding of the SOLR search engine and how hybris
functionality works with it

Hands on experience or awareness/knowledge of the new functionality
introduced in 6.0 version, such as the rule engine, Backoffice framework
and Smart Edit

Hands on knowledge of SAP Hybris module/extension development

Hands on knowledge of configuring, installing and using Hybris with strong
functional knowledge of E-Commerce domain.

Hands on knowledge of SAP Hybris internals – Data Models, WCMS, Cockpit
framework

Must have good understanding and working experience with Git and the Git
flow model

Min. 8 years professional experience of in software development using Java
EE.

Min. 2 years professional experience using Spring framework.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Bharath kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

*23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335*

*Contact: 248-598-7509(Direct), 248- 213- 6465 Ext- 127(Office),
248-876-4228 (Fax) *

*bhara...@yochanait.com <bhara...@yochanait.com>  || www.yochanait.com
<http://www.yochanait.com/>*

*Skype ID: bharathyochanait  || Yahoo!: chidurala_bharath*

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove*