Hi,

Please find the below requirement and let me know if you have consultant.

Replay to
*a...@proit-solutions.com*

*Job Description: Role: Datawarehouse Developer*

*Location:  Near Phoenix, AZ Contract: 6 months+ Required Skills:
Datawarehouse, SAP BO, ETL, Oracle, SQL and Talend for ETL*

Member of the team for the design, development, implementation, enhancement
and support of our Data Warehouse and for scheduled and self-service
reports using SAP Business objects. Design ETL processes to cleanse,
transform and integrate data from multiple data sources both near real-time
and overnight for our Enterprise Data Warehouse.  Troubleshoot data and
reporting production issues and existing reporting solutions when escalated
to the development team. Monitor ETL and scheduled report creation daily
(including weekends).

*About You*

   - Bachelor’s degree in IT is preferred
   - Strong knowledge of Oracle database and database tuning
   - 5+ years Oracle SQL, including query optimization for analyzing large
   data sets
   - Knowledge of analytical SQL
   - Strong knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL programming
   - Experience with SAP Business Objects (BO) is a plus
   - Experience with Talend for ETL is required (1-2 years+)
   - Excellent communication skills to work with business users for their
   data and analytical needs