*Onsite Database Analyst*
* Peapack, NJ*
- Database schema and architecture design.
- Should have hands on experience writing SQL queries
- Experience in Data Warehouse & ODS/Data Mart.
- Expertise in Creating ‘Source to Target’ data mapping.
- Experience in data migration projects
- Conduct JAD sessions with business and technical teams.
- Experience in analyzing/troubleshooting and providing technical
support for Oracle/Unix applications and their interfaces.
- Extensive experience on Business Intelligence (and BI technologies)
tools such as OLAP, data warehousing, reporting and querying tools, data
mining and spreadsheets.
- Data consolidation and harmonization.
- Experience in data alignment and data cleansing.
- Vast experience of working in the area data management including data
analysis, gap analysis and data mapping.
- Worked extensively with Dimensional Modeling and Data Migration.
- Experience in Data Transformation, Metadata, Data Dictionary, Data
Loading, Modeling and Performance Tuning.
- Experience in DBMS/RDBMS implementation using object-oriented concept
and database toolkit.
- Extensive experience in Data Analysis and ETL Techniques for loading
high volumes of data and smooth structural flow of the data.
*Direct: 408.418.5778 <408.418.5778> EXT 3033*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.