*Position: *
*Systems Admin Location: Peapack, NJ 07977*

*Duration: 12 months contract*

*Need local *

*Job Summary:*

We are seeking a System Administrator for contract work in Peapack, NJ.
Responsibilities would include, but are not limited to, administering a
Server development room and participating in a System archive process:

*Responsibilities:*

   - Parallel manage multiple projects
   - Configure computer hardware, physical and virtual
   - Configure interoperability between applications, databases and client
   software
   - Install and configure enterprise level software
   - Install and Configure RDBMs (Oracle / MS SQL Server)
   - Migration of databases
   - Troubleshoot computer and software issues – L3
   - Follow Standard Operation Procedures
   - Execute test scripts
   - Review/update all documentation
   - Develop and write procedural protocols and test scripts
   - Verification of migration of data over LAN/WAN
   - Recommend improvement to the existing procedures
   - Develop and write supporting documentation
   - Communicate to various levels of technical skill sets in an effective
   manner
   - Communicate across all levels of staff and management
   - Work independently as well as in a team environment
   - Utilize tools to migrate to a virtual environment
   - Administer virtual environments
   - Accurately track and report project hours
   - Work with GMP and validated systems
   - Comply with corporate processes

*Qualifications:*

   - Expertise in the Installation, use, administration and troubleshooting
   of:
   - Microsoft Windows 2000, 2003, 2008 and 2008 R2 servers
   - VMware 3.5 ESX / ESXi
   - Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2003, 2005, 2008 and 2008R2
   - Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, and 11g
   - Redhat Linux 3, 4 and 5
   - Expertise in the Installation, use, administration and troubleshooting
   of VMware Virtual environments
   - Hardware expertise in the Installation, use, administration and
   troubleshooting of:
   - Client DL, Client and DLG servers
   - Dell Power Edge
   - Storage Management
   - SAN, NAS, NFS, LUNS
   - Understanding of DNS and TCP/ IP

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Manu Priya*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

*408-459-5794 [Direct]  I **manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com*
<manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com>

*www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me.*

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from