Greetings,

Please share suitable profiles towards below position to vi...@pronixinc.com

*Locals for F2F*

*Role: Java J2ee Developer with Node JS Exp*

*Location: Mountain View, CA*

*Duration: Long Term*

Our client in the Mountain View, CA area is looking for a strong Java
Developer with the following skills:

·        Strong Java fundamentals.

·        JavaScript (node.js) experience on a project they have shipped
desirable but at the minimum some knowledge in this area preferred

·        Experience on writing RESTful web services.

·        Good problem-solving skills are required.

·        Some networking knowledge and deeper knowledge on http is a must.

·        Focus on high quality documented code, strong desire to write
tests and participate in code reviews.

·        AWS hands-on experience would be a plus.

·        Linux/Mac OS X system knowledge preferred.

Thanks and Regards,
Vijay Ramagiri

*ProNix* *Inc*

Ph: 732-902-0910 / Fax: 732 909 2000

vi...@pronixinc.com <s...@pronixinc.com>

/ *www.pronixinc.com <http://www.pronixinc.com/> / "E-Verify Employer"*

Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with "Remove" in subject line