This is Tom here.
*Title : Middleware Engineer *
*Location : Purchase, NY *
*Duration : 6 + Months *
Minimum 8+ years of IT experience
• Extensive programming experience in following middleware related
o Websphere Process Server / Application Server
o Websphere MQ
o Web Services, REST, EDI
o Microsoft SQL Server
o JDBC adapter experience
o XSLT mappings
o Mediation and BPEL Flows
o comfortable with ESB concepts
o XML technologies including XSD
o Microsoft Visio
• Create technical documentation for developed interfaces
• Create support documentation for business processes that rely on
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Masters in Science, Computer
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal
• Strong attention to detail and commitment to product quality
• Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and troubleshooting
• Strong listening and questioning skills
• Must work well independently and in a collaborative team environment
• Efficiently manage time and set priorities for multiple deadlines
as well as ad hoc requests
• Provide timely status updates and issue escalation to appropriate
levels of management
• Experience with full software development life cycle
• Experience with object-oriented analysis and design techniques is a
Thanks & Regards
*Metasis Information Systems*
*Email: tmar...@metasisinfo.com <tmar...@metasisinfo.com>*
*URL: www.metasisinfo.com <http://www.metasisinfo.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.