System Engineer *(Face-to Face Interview Required)*
6+ month contract position
*Rate: 40$/hr. on C2C (Max)*
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related
field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in application integration and
- Ability to identify issues, support and provide real time
solutions for them
- Other Framework/Technologies: it, Jira, CI & CD tools,
artifact repository tools, and automation scripting
- Automation experience
- Deployment knowledge
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and
written to multiple levels of the organization
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive customer
and internal information
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively
with immediate team members, other IS areas, and clients in other
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills, the ability
to work across the organization, excellent synthesizing and organization
skills, a professional demeanor and the ability to participate in a team
environment are key to this position.
- This role requires a mastery of understanding of modern
tools, principles and practices and candidates must be open to learning
additional thinking. The candidate must be will willing to obtain an
in-depth understanding of the organization’s technology portfolio. The
successful candidate we seek must have a demonstrable track record of
achieving success in previous work situations. They develop both strategic
and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment resulting in
employee safety and well-being.
Our client is going through an exciting technology transformation for a
Development Tools Engineer/Specialist. They are modernizing our development
tools including version control, artifact repository, CI, and CD automation
tools. The ideal candidate will have experience with these toolsets,
understand testing automation, and agile methodologies. They is looking for
someone to help drive the adoption of the CI/CD practices. This team will
also be responsible for staying current with enterprise standards, industry
standards and technologies, methodologies and best practices.
*YOU’RE RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE*
- Modernize the development tools including version control,
artifact repository, CI, and CD automation tools
- Responsible for testing automation and Agile methodologies
- Assist drive the adoption of the CI/CD practices
- Responsible for staying current with enterprise standards,
industry standards and technologies, methodologies and best practices
Thanks and Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Open
Source Erp & Crm" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/open-source-erp-crm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.