Hello,

This is *Bharath Kumar from Yochana IT*; We are looking for *Web QA Testers
at Palo Alto, CA  *the below mentioned job description.  Kindly forward me
your resume, rate and contact details for further process at
*bhara...@yochanait.com
<bhara...@yochanait.com>*

I also request you to forward this opportunity to your friends or
colleagues; so that we can help someone who may be in search of a job or
looking for a change.

*Location: Palo Alto, CA*

*Visa: Only GC/ USC/ EAD are highly preferred- No OPT’s.*

*Position 1:*

*Role :* *Web automation Python*

*Job description:*

• 6 yrs.+ experience in test automation

• Strong experience in Selenium and Python combination

• Customer already has Test Automation framework implemented in Selenium.
They want a person who can write scripts in python to automate test cases.

• Preferred not mandatory skills : experience in doing test automation for
back-end API (restful APIs).

*Position 2:*

*Role :* *Web Automation – Ruby*

*Job Description:*

Web Automation Engineer with experience in Ruby Programming and test
framework knowledge in Selenium and Appium

Below is are the other details:-

*Roles & Responsibilities*

• Responsible for testing and qualification of large-scale, web
applications, tools/software

• Support continuous integration process improvement and innovation

• Responsible for production builds and deployment/release to internal test
servers

• Responsible for creating test framework and infrastructure using Selenium
and Appium with the goal to decrease manual test efforts and increase test
coverage.

*Requirements:*

• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/related field or equivalent
practical experience

• 4+ years of relevant work experience

• Experience in web testing, client/server communication, user
experience/user interface including cross browser/platform (desktops and
mobile platforms)testing

• Experience in automation tools/programming languages
(Selenium/Ruby/Rspec/Capybara/Chromedriver).

*Position 3:*

*Role :* *Web QA Tester*

*Job Description: *

• Web testing

• Cross browser, cross device testing

• Jira/Bugzilla

• Selenium.

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Bharath kumar*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Yochana IT Solutions INC*

*23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335*

*Contact: 248-598-7509(Direct), 248- 213- 6465 Ext- 127(Office),
248-876-4228 (Fax) *

*bhara...@yochanait.com <bhara...@yochanait.com>  || www.yochanait.com
<http://www.yochanait.com/>*

*Skype ID: bharathyochanait  || Yahoo!: chidurala_bharath*

*Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove*