Hello,

Hope you are doing great...!!!

I am attaching a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please revert me back with your updated resume. Please call me on  *6145037633
*or e-mail me at *an...@technocraftsol.com* <an...@technocraftsol.com>

*Job Title:               **Sr. Java Engineer(No H1 B or Opts)*

*Location:                 Weston, FL or Atlanta GA or San Francisco CA or
Toronto CA*

*Duration:               **3 months Contract to Hire *

*Job Description:-*

Must have experience working for a software development company

Must have experience with Angular, JavaScript, SQL, and Mongo DB

Must have experience working with Micro services Architecture

Must have experience with Continuous Integration

·         Multiple years of experience in web technologies utilizing SOA
patterns and REST

·         Relevant experience with at least one statically typed languages
Java / C#

·         Knowledge of micro service architecture is a plus

·         Familiarity with Cloud based Software-as-a-Service applications

·         Familiarity using open source frameworks is a plus

·         Relevant experience with relational databases

·         Experience with NoSQL databases (Mongo DB), Angular, and Spring
is a plus

·         Knowledge of OOP design and patterns

·         Strong use of source code repositories, like GIT and
understanding of GIT workflow

·         Willingness to learn new technologies

·         Teamwork is a must

·         Ionic, Angular, Java, SQL and MongoDB

·         Micro services architecture exp.

·         Familiar with SaaS, CI/CD a plus

*Education/Certification/License:*

·         A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT or related
field is a plus

Best Regards,

*Ankit Bhardwaj(AB) – IT Recruiter*

*Desk:*    *6145037633*