Hi There,

I trust that you are doing well,

This is Ajay and I’m a Senior recruiter with ProIT-Solutions. I wanted to
discuss with you regarding *Sterling B2B Integrator* position that just
became available with one of our clients in their San Diego CA location.
Please find the below requirement and let me know your interest.

*Requirement:*
*Position: **B2B - **Sterling Integrator*

*Location: San Diego CADuration: 6 Months - Contract*

*Locals Only*

Job Functions:
Develop new- and modify- existing business processes using BPML
Develop, test, and maintain SI maps
Use and manipulate process data using XPath
XML handling and conversion
Develop and maintain XSLT translations
Develop and maintain SQL queries,

Required Skills:
SI/GIS version 5.2 or higher
Business process modeling language (BPML)
IBM B2B SI mapping and translation (including JDBC mapping)
XML, Process Data, and XPath
XSLT
SQL
Knowledge of data translation standards (X12, EDIFACT, Flat file, and JDBC)

Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or an
Engineering discipline