*Hi All,*

*Hope you are doing good                               *

*Please go through the requirement and send me an updated resume along with
rate expectations   to **srika...@vortalsoftusa.com*
<srika...@vortalsoftusa.com>

*Role : SHAW Spectrum & SHAW "Classic" (5.4)*

*Duration : Full time*

*Interview : Phone  and Skype Remote option with 30% travel require*

*Location: Remote option with 30% travel required  * (*Greenville SC,
Atlanta,GA , New Jersey)*

*Job Description for your review:*

*Our client is proceeding  with this implementation and have agreed to
allow us to quote on integrating this to the Aspect UIP and AQM *

*I'd also like to propose other technical and project management resources.
 *

*I'd like to have gathered some capabilities and resources by the end of
next week so we can start to formulate our proposals.  *

*Resources may be required in * *Greenville SC, Atlanta,GA , New Jersey*
 *Remote option with 30% travel required*

*with ability to travel and maybe offshore.  *

*I'd also like local project management resources with experience in a shaw
servicing migration.   *

* Please let us know what your experience is migrating your products to
each of these providers*.

*Specifically,*

*1*)*Do you have a standard template or accelerators to data map the
interfaces between the IVR, AQM, WFM & Dialer ?*

*2)How long (in hours) did it take to map & test the interfaces ?*

*3)How many hours will client (not the Servicing Platform vendor) have to
provide to map and test the interfaces ?*

*4)Did/can we map these products in parallel ? Or will the same resources
be used to map each product (i.e. the IVR mappers are also the Dialer
mappers) ?*

*5)Overall, how did the migrations go ? If well or poorly, could you
attribute the success to the Servicing Platform vender performance during
the migration cycle ?*

*Thanks and Regards .*

*Srikanth .*
*IT Recruiter.*