Hello,

Hope you are doing great...!!!

I am attaching a job description for your review. If you are interested so
please revert me back with your updated resume. Please call me on  *6145037633
*or e-mail me at *an...@technocraftsol.com* <an...@technocraftsol.com>

*Job Title:                 Hadoop Senior Developer(Hot Opening)*

*Location:                 Anywhere in U.S.*

*Duration:                 Long Term*

*Job Description:-*

As a Hadoop Sr. Developer you will be working with the technical team to
lead the Hadoop Development of the technical implementation of the Hadoop
Data Lake and Real-Time Analytics Processing Engine.  You will be taking
business logic from the legacy system and incorporating that into the next
generation hadoop based architecture.  You will be developing, using Spark
Scala, real-time decision, enrichment and ingest.  You will be ensuring
that the platform and code works at scale.

*Requirements:*

·         Experience working with customer’s implementing large-scale,
enterprise *Hadoop* solutions.

·         Ability to understand and translate customer requirements into
technical requirements

·         Ability to understand big data use-cases, and use standard design
patterns commonly used in Hadoop-based deployments

·         Knowledge of the data management eco-system including:  Concepts
of data warehousing, ETL, data integration, etc.

·         Experience implementing software in the enterprise *Linux*
environment.

·         Extensive experience using *Hadoop-based data technologies like
HDFS, HIVE, Hbase, Spark, Spark SQL, and Scala (preferred)/Java/Python.*

·         Experience with *RDBMS*/*ETL* platforms.

·         Strong scripting skills with languages such as bash, *perl* or
*python*.

·         Expert ability in using and troubleshooting in the *Hadoop*
environment.

·         Strong understanding with various enterprise security solutions
such as LDAP and/or Kerberos.

·         Experience implementing performance-based large volume systems
for optimal performance and firm understanding of cpu/mem/disk/network
design points.

·         *Hortonworks* Certified Professional – *HDPCD*

Best Regards,

*Ankit Bhardwaj(AB) – IT Recruiter*

*Desk:*    *6145037633*

*E-Mail:* *an...@technocraftsol.com* <an...@technocraftsol.com>