Hi,

This is Naresh from Ealearn Inc. Hope you are doing great!

Below is my available consultants Hotlist. Kindly send the suitable
requirements and also add me to your mailing list.

send your mails to nar...@ealearn.com. You can reach me at 732 339 3556.

*Skills*

*Availability *

*Open to Relocate*

*Years of exp*

*SQL/MSBI/SSAS/SSIS/SSRS Developer*

1 week

Anywhere in US

8+

*ORACLE FMW(OSB-SOA)*

Immediate

Anywhere in US

8+

*NETWORK ENGINEER*

Immediate

Anywhere in US

8+

*NETWORK ENGINEER*

Immediate

Anywhere in US

8+

*NETWORK ENGINEER*

Immediate

Anywhere in US

8+

*NETWORK ENGINEER*

Immediate

Anywhere in US

7+

*NETWORK ENGINEER*

Immediate

Anywhere in US

8+

*Sr JAVA DEVELOPER*

Immediate

Anywhere in US

8+

*DATA ANALYST *

Immediate

Anywhere in US

8+

*NOTE: We don’t encourage working in layers. And will work with vendor who
is direct to the Client /Implementation Partner.*

*Removal Instructions:  We respect your online privacy. If you are not
interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with 'REMOVE' in the
subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.*

--

*Thanks & Regards*

*Naresh *

*Ealearn Inc.*