Hi Partners,

This is *Aditya* from *Violetink*, I have 2 positions for* Solution
Architect (Java/.Net)* If you are interested, I would like the opportunity
to present you to my client. Please send us an updated copy of your resume
with a daytime, evening phone number, expected compensation in your next
job and best time to reach you.

*Position:                    **Architect (Java/.Net)*

*Location:                   NYC, NY*

*Duration:                   Long Term*

*Note:                         Health Care Exp is must to have*

*Requirements:*

   - Looking for *Technology Architect either Java or .net Architect in
   Enterprise environment*
   - Should know how to propose solutions.
   - Solid Communication with *client interaction* skills
   - *Healthcare *experience is must (at-least 2 projects or at-least 3-5
   years’ experience)
   - Must have worked in *onsite and offshore environment*

Regards,

Aditya

VioletInk LLC

408.216.7782 x 403